2014年5月14日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 1

Reaction to To Be or Not to Be

I. Summary

I chose the poem which written byWilliam Shakespeare.This poem is a soliloquy from Hamlet.I think the poem is  free verse because the poem express Hamlet's feelings.The poem tell we  human's destiny and living.

II. Reaction

1. Imagery
At the beginning of the poem,"To be or not to be".I think this mean "living or dying".The poem express Hamlet's mind trouble so the poem's image is very glommy on the whole.

2. Connotation
The poem means I think whether you accept you if destined, and you endure the situation to get if the worst or I plan difficult revenge and prepare for death, and do you fight?

3. Theme
The poem express Hamlet's mind trouble.Hamlet was troubled about living or dying.

4. General opinion
At the beginning of the poem,"To be or not to be"have some mean.I think this mean "living or dying",but I can think that are you wrong as it is whether you are all right?Let's you think about this poem!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yuna,

    Thank you for your interesting reaction to this poem. You might be right about the poem falling into the category of free verse. That's an insightful observation. The idea you raise in the Image discussion may actually be more appropriately called Tone. At any rate, you did a good job. Thanks!

    返信削除
  2. Hello Yuna!
    I read your LRJ1. I think your LRJ1 very nice:) And, I was able to understand your thought.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment.I'm glad to get your opinion.

      削除