2014年6月4日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 3

Reaction to The Important Things in Life

I. Summary


The short story I chose to summarize is The Important Thing in Life.It is very simple.It is written about understanding the priorities of life.I feel we must always support our family first, and this story proves it.It's something to think about our lifes and values.


II. Reaction

1. Imagery

The story has a good imagery.I like it very much.I don't think what is important in life before I read.After reading I realized that what is important in life.

2. Theme

The story of theme is the importance of my family, friends.I think that the message here is to set your social priorities first, family always come first in fact the inner peace come from socializing with your family and friends and the unimportant things always come in the second stage even if it was more important to you than socializing.

3. Form
The power of simplicity.That is what the story demonstrates.The story underlines the need to give priority to the important over the urgent.

4. General opinion

I think the story is true about our life.It is very beautiful and touching story for students and adults.It gives the perspecive for looking at your life in true sence.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Yuna. I read your comment. When I read your comment, I could feel that my family and friends is very important.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you very much,Fumiko.I'm happy to get your agreement.

      削除
  2. Good morning Yuna,

    I enjoy reading your ideas. They are very interesting and well expressed. However, I have a bone to pick with your analyses of Imagery and Form. The problem I see is that there are no specific examples of either Imagery or Form discussed in your reaction sections, so it's difficult to know whether you actually know what you're talking about. One more minor point is that you need to put in one empty space after all periods at the ends of sentences.

    Other than these quibbles, you did some very nice writing.

    返信削除
  3. I have read your blog! It was nice to be very interesting! !
    And I have sympathy with your opinion.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you very much,Mayuko.I'm happy to follow me.

      削除